How To Create a Social State
by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt– Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Any of this sound familiar ?
Hmmmmm … Harry Reid and His Chinese Sugar Daddy? Versus America? Everyone has been following the tribulations of Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy, with horror, disbelief and heightened disgust (if that’s possible) with the Left’s hijacking of the government.
THE BUNDY RANCH: What You’re NOT Being Told (VIDEO) There are some very powerful people who have done their best to cover up what really happened at the Bundy Ranch in Clark County Nevada. Fortunately they failed.
Democrats Conspiring to Rig Electoral College, Law Passed in 9 States So Far
A plan, now stealthily making its way through state legislatures with astonishing speed, would junk the Electoral College and award the presidency to the winner of the popular vote.
The plan involves an Interstate Compact where states would commit to select electors pledged to vote for the national popular vote winner regardless of how their own state voted. When enough states pass this law, sufficient to cast 270 votes which is the majority of the Electoral College, it will take effect.
The Electoral College will become a vestigial anachronism.
So far, nine states and the District of Columbia, casting 136 electoral votes, have joined. This is halfway to the 270 needed to put the compact into effect. The ratifying states are: Maryland, New Jersey, Illinois, Hawaii, Washington, Massachusetts, the District of Columbia, Vermont, California, and Rhode Island.
Both houses in New York have passed it and it’s on Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s desk.
It has already passed in the House in Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Oregon. These states, plus New York, represent 107 votes. Combined with the others they are up to 242 votes. They need 270.
Who is pushing this?
All of those ratifying voted for Obama.
23% Of Americans Retarded
New polling indicates almost a quarter of adult Americans suffer from moderate to severe mental retardation.
An April 8th Rasmussen poll incredibly showed 23% of likely American voters rate Obamacare as a success. Noted clinical psychologist and professor Dr. William J. Freindhoffer called the results “shocking.”
“A normal individual would obviously classify Obamacare as, at the very least, an unmitigated clusterf*ck of Biblical proportions,” said Freindhoffer. “That this many Americans have so little connection with reality is shocking and sad – our society is hosed.”